Dorado Derby San Carlos 2017

With a relaxed environment, this Dorado Derby has been made for all family and friends every year since 2013 at Marinaterra Hotel & Spa, in San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico.

 

The registration is individual and the winner is who catches the heaviest male Dorado fish, under the rules.

2019 Edition

REGISTRATION


June 14th from 3:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at Terra Room - Marinaterra Hotel & Spa.


TOURNAMENT START


June 15th at 7:00 a.m. All participating boats must be located at specified point at the entrance to the San Carlos Bay, to formalize and inaugurate the tournament.

 

WEIGHING

June 15th from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. At the weighing area by the Marina San Carlos.

 

AWARD CEREMONY


June 15th at 7:30 p.m. At the Marina, outside Marinaterra's conference rooms.

There will also be a Jackpot of $ 1,000.00 pesos per participant, whose distribution of the accumulated amount will be 85% for the winner with the heaviest male Dorado fish and the remaining 15% will be destined to Charity.

AWARDS: 
 

1st. Place: $30,000.00 pesos + Suzuki Marine out of board motor - Trophy

2nd. Place: $30,000.00 pesos + Trophy

3rd. Place: $20,000.00 pesos + Trophy

4th. Place: $10,000.00 pesos + Trophy

5th. Place: Trophy

The 85% of the accumulated amount will be held to the Jackpot's registered participant who catches the heaviest male Dorado fish, under the estimated rules; the reminding 15% will be destined to charity.